A Nightcity Story A Nightcity Story

very well animated

I think I would have had alot more respect for this animation if you would have said it was a sincity tribute of some sort. but it was quite well done anyways.

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

awesome, just what i needed to watch....

newgrounds needs more stoner animations.... it's too bad most stoners are too lazy to make decent animations : /

anyways i loved it, but the voice was a little bit hard to make out, other than that bang up job

(old) "The Speed Of Pain" (old) "The Speed Of Pain"

still great

i thought overall the animation was cool, not very complicated but visually pleasing. but I LOVE MANSON so i'll vote 5...

you should do another one of these for coma black.

Stairway To Heaven Stairway To Heaven

sexy

that was amazing, i just wish i was as cool as that sponge clock character.

The Clock Meeting The Clock Meeting

omg that was so gay...

no i'm serious with all the penises and sodomy it was quite full of homo-sexuality. but don't it worry it was funny as hell fifened ;)

A.D.I.D.A.S. A.D.I.D.A.S.

mediocore ?

i liked this there's no doubt about it but i don't understand... why did everybody start killing each other ? anyway you gave me a new idea about flash, you don't need to be a vetran to make decent flash but it sure as hell helps becuase you messed up a lot of stuff that knit picking people like me notice.. the blood didn't bleed to well.. the backrounds weren't that great the screwed up preloader thing was a pretty horrible mistake.. anyway i probably wouldn't be so hostile if your description wasn't so noob offensive.. so ya go CLOCKS GO

SpriteRemixClock responds:

Basically, it's Orange that comes into the strip club and starts hitting on ClearClock. If you listen to the lyrics, he says "I dont know your fuckin name so what let's-" when she hits him. When the bodyguards inside the club see what's happening, they start beatin on him until Rambutan clock comes in.

That's what starts the whole shootout.

And yeah, i understand about the backgrounds, ill fix them later when im not bored of working on flash.

The Clock War: Part II The Clock War: Part II

:o i think i love u...

omg.. i lauged i cried.... it was the best of times.. it was the blurst of times.. STUPID MONKEY BLURST ISN'T A WORD. o.k i love that movie and i gravel at your all mighty peachy feet to be in the next one ! anyway sixened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no constructive critism.. that was perfect !!! WOOT !

FUClock responds:

Thank you very much SpongeClock. I'll always be ready to hear more odd quotes from the Bible from you. ;).

Charlie's Clocks Charlie's Clocks

i love it :)

yey ! you even used my advice :) the only complaint i have is

a) i wasn't in it
b) u killed the color clocks
c) the style of hand drawen stuff isn't to great you should stick with perfect circle's and the actual .fla files..

but tits o.k i loved it fifened it and it's my #2 favorite submission :)

Sundial responds:

Hey Sponge! well, there wasnt room for a big cast in this movie so i didnt do casting, but you ARE in there somewhere. I thanked you in the credits, but you are indeed somewhere in the movie. Look carefully. I didn't kill the color clocks, i beat them up. Blue was cool with it. And about stucking with the traditional .fla's, well I like to draw in my style, and it would just look wierd if there were regular-looking .fla's in there. But thanx for the review, and for making me your #2! :D

The Blammed part 1 The Blammed part 1

awesome

great job monkey, fifened !! but you should have used crow clocks .fla as nice as your version is his kicks major ass !

MonkeyClock responds:

Well, in the fights crow will be animated frame by frame, so we couldnt use his fla. Anyway, Id rather draw all my own stuff.

The Mario Betrayal ep.3 The Mario Betrayal ep.3

wow....

i've just gotten a little stupidider havins wacthed that b-cause it made me grammer level go far down..... i think use need speel check !!!!

oh and grammer checks :)

Highwind responds:

uhh wel sory you got stupd'